<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never recieved welfare or any other assistance, so I honestly dont know why you keep blathering about that to me.
I am sure they expected some, but nothing like we have today. What about the hypocrite rep. who [censored] and moan about killing, but do it themselves. </div></div>
Because there is a difference in killing an innocent child and killing a murderer and if you can't see that you are living a sad sad life. </div></div>
Killing is killing isnt it, no fine print under the commandment is there? </div></div>
Does the Bible not say an eye for an eye ???
A murderer has done something to deserve what they are getting an unborn child is as innocent as it gets. People like you make me sick trying to justify killing a baby it's crazy hope you feel good about yourself



Bookmarks